Many churches like to run giving reports based on the people in their database. Some example reports may include searching for people based upon:
- A specific campus (for multi-campus sites)
- A specific class or Tag of people
How to Run a Giving Report for a Specific Group of People in Breeze:
- Navigate to Giving> Reports.
- Select a Date Range (perhaps January 1 for this example) to see a list of people who have given since this date.
- To filter by a specific group of people, click on the "More" dropdown and then click on "People"
- Next, choose the "People" dropdown and then click "Set Filter"
- Select your filter
- For example, you can select any profile fields you have set up. You might select the "Campus" affiliation to see a list of those specific people, or another example. You might consider selecting "Tags > Contains" to choose one or several Tags to view people this way.