- Fund Folders are a great way to organize Funds for a multitude of reasons. This allows you to easily see a total for all of the individual Funds in a Folder.
- Missions - If you would like to know how much money has been contributed to Missions but you have a number of different Missions funds. Create a Folder and it will keep each Fund separate but give you the fund total.
- Missions Trips - You can track the amount each person has toward their trip as well as the overall amount that has come in for the trip by creating a Missions Trip Folder
- Multiple Locations - You can handle this one of 2 ways, either group all the General Fund giving from each campus together or group all the giving from each campus together in separate Folders.
To Create a Fund Folder follow these steps
- Navigate to "Giving > Funds."
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Add Fund" button and select "Add Folder"
- Give the group a name and click "Add."
- You can now hover over the name of other Funds (or other Folders) and drag them into the newly-created Folder.
All Fund Folders are listed alphabetically first by Folders and then funds not in folders listed alphabetically below. Funds within a folder are listed alphabetically within each Fund Folder as well.
If you have a list of Funds you are not currently using, consider archiving them to hide them from the list.
To remove a fund from within a folder:
- Click on the pencil icon to the far right of the fund name.
- Click on "More Options" and choose "None" for the folder field.
- Click "Update."