There are a number of ways in which Breeze works to keep your data safe! These include:
- Encrypted Connections - HTTPS SSL in a PCI compliant data center. Learn about SSL security via: https://youtu.be/SJJmoDZ3il8
- Daily Back Ups - Once every 24 hours with redundancy
- Customizable Privacy Levels via Users & Roles - Check out our video on users and roles!
- Store Data on Your Own PC - Breeze allows you to export all of your key data into Excel files whenever you’d like by navigating to “More > My Account > Export”
- Reliable & Secure Datacenter - Learn about them here!
This also means that for churches and ministries that choose to embed Online Giving into their website we recommend SSL Certification on the website as well. The church website acts as another layer in which malicious users can try to intercept personal data and the encrypted connection means that only the correct recipient is able to read the data.
At Breeze, we take every step we're able to in an effort to keep your data safe! Help us help you! Check with your domain name registrar to see if they have digital certification available for purchase or go through a reliable SSL certificate authority to secure your church website today.
For more detailed information on how we keep your data safe, check out our Security webpage.