Still looking for an answer? We'd love to help!
Prefer to talk? We'd be happy to!
Looking for More Information?
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be sensitive to differing political, cultural, denomination and theological beliefs
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights, including information that directly or indirectly identifies anyone other than yourself;
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing, hateful, offensive or inappropriate;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available Breeze documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Breeze;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose;
- Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support;
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason;
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Breeze, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion;
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please contact us.
Feeling conflict? Having a hard time articulating an issue in the Community forum? Feel like things are getting lost in translation? -- Take your question offline, email our Support Heroes directly, we are here to help.