Printing from Breeze is easy!
Breeze will automatically reformat your browser page to make documents fit well without the extra menus.
- Click on "Events"
- Choose the calendar view that you'd like to print: Month, Week, Day, or List by Month, Week, or Day. (Printing a year at a time is not currently available.)
- Click the gear icon next to "Add Event" in the top right corner
- Click "Print" from the dropdown list
Here are some examples of what each calendar will look like as well as the Breeze-Best-Practice tips and tricks!
Tips and Tricks:
- Print in landscape for the best results and larger fonts.
- The event name will get cut off after a certain number of characters. That number can vary depending on the start time of the event (for example, if the event start time is 10:30a it will take up more space on the line than an event that starts at 7p or an event that does not have a time associated with it).
- The event name will display roughly 30 characters for an event without a time
- And roughly 22-27 characters for an event with a start time.
- If you have too many events on your calendar to the point where the month-view will print on multiple pages, it will automatically format to bring an entire week to the next page rather than cut the week off
- If you would like more details of each event such as location or end time, try printing a different view!
List View - By Month
List View - By Week