If you're in a situation where you need to print out lists of people on paper for check in purposes, you can use Breeze to print out attendance sheets. To do so:
- Click the "Events" tab on the top right and click the event you'd like details on.
- On the pop up, click the "View Details" button.
- On the menu to the left, click "Reports" (You can also load a saved report as shown below)
- Set the date range to the desired range.
- Towards the upper right of the screen, find the "Download as Excel" button and click the arrow just to the right of it.
- Select "Print Attendance Sheet" from the dropdown.
If you want to print out a different attendance sheet for each tag (assuming the event's eligibility is set by tag), select the "Group by Tag" option prior to printing the attendance sheets. (This can be found under the "Tags" criteria on this same report page.) Breeze will then print out a different page for each tag.
Once you click print you can use your browsers print options to change to landscape if you would like to print more than a single month on a page.