If you've ever wanted to see a list of actions you've taken in Breeze you can do so in the "History" section.
To Access History
- In the top right of the screen, click your user account icon ().
- Click "History" in the dropdown menu
- On the left-hand side choose the option of your User History that you would like to see.
You'll be able to view your recent People profiles that you've visited, tags, events viewed, people email, and texts sent.
The history is specific to your account. You will not see history of any other user. For instance, emails and texts that were sent by another user (or by Breeze on your behalf) will not appear here.
The first three sections (People, Tags, Events) are a more extensive version of what you see on your account dashboard.
Here's what each section will tell you:
View which profiles you've visited and when.
Particularly helpful if you are trying to remember the name of a new individual and you know you looked at their profile recently.
View which tags you've visited and when.
See which events you were recently viewing and what date the event fell on.
Email is where things get really helpful!
Check out a history of every email that you've sent. You'll see the recipient (or group of recipients, including how many people you've sent the email to). You'll see the subject of the email (to help with the context of what the email was about), the status (sent, scheduled or failed) and the date that the email was sent on.
- You can also sort by a date range, find any emails that a specific person was sent, or filter by status.
- A status will be set to "sent" if the message successfully sent to at least one recipient.
- A status will be "scheduled" if you schedule an email to go out at a later time/date.
- A status will be "failed" if no one on your list received the email. If emails failed, look at this article to get an idea of why: Emails Bouncing or Being Sent to Spam.
If you click on any email line you'll see a deliverability report which will give you a breakdown of who received the email, who opened the email, and who it failed to send to.
The Open rate is when someone opens the email that is sent from Breeze. This allows you to see how many opened the email in their email provider. The Click rate helps to determine if someone clicked on a link that was sent in the email. This differentiates whether someone opened the email or clicked on the link in the email.
Check out a history of every text that you've sent. You'll see the recipient (or group of recipients, including how many people you've sent the text to). You'll see the content of the text, the status (delivered, scheduled or failed) and the date that the text was sent on.
- You can also sort by a date range, find any texts that a specific person was sent, or filter by status.
- A status will be set to "delivered" if the message successfully sent to one or all people.
- A status will be "scheduled" if you schedule an text to go out at a later time/date.
- A status will be "failed" if the message failed for everyone.
- A status will read "Delivered | Failed" if a certain number of people received the text and a certain number did not.
- If you click on any text line you'll see a deliverability report which will give you a breakdown of who received the text and who it failed to send to and why.
A role permissions change doesn't change the history. It will still appear. It will still display the elevated history of the previous role because the history isn't role/permissions dependent, it is User dependent.