Overview: The Action Panel allows you to quickly take action with a group a people, whether it be to contact them directly, export specified information out to Excel, create mailing labels, and more!
Accessing the Action Panel
The Action Panel can be used from a variety of pages, however, it is most commonly accessed from the People tab.
It also exists in each Tag, Event Attenders, Contribution Reports, Form Results, and more.
Here's a breakdown of what each "Action" does.
- Send an email out to the people in your list.
- See Emailing a Person or Group for more information.
- Send a text out to the people in your list.
- See Texting People for more information.
- Exporting allows you to a number of different function.
- You can export to excel, a printed (or pdf) directory, create mailing labels (you can customize the size), make name tags, or customize a letter.
- See Exporting People for more details.
Assign to Tags
- Bulk assign your list to one or multiple tags at once.
Remove From Tags
- Bulk remove your list to one or multiple tags at once.
- You can update a list of people who need to have the same profile field all at once. For instance, if you just finished a membership class and you need to change the "status" from 'attender' to 'member' for those who attended you can do it in bulk all at once!
- See Updating Multiple People at Once for more information.
- This tool will allow you to archive people in your list.
- See more about archiving people here: Archiving a Person or Restoring Archived People
- This tool will allow you to permanently delete people in your list.