Your ministry may wish to change your online giving transfer deposit date to a different day of the week based upon the day you receive the most of your normal giving. This is a simple process!
- Navigate to the "More" drown-down and select "Contributions".
- Select "Online Giving" on the left toolbar
- In the top Next Transfer Box (at the top of the screen), it will state "$XXX (amount) will transfer to BANK ACCOUNT (ending in XXXX) on Date (change)". Hit the word (change).
- Adjust the Transfer Weekly on day using the dropdown.
- Click "Save"
- We typically recommend a transfer day of Wednesday or Thursday, to ensure that you receive your payments as quickly as possible after being made available for transfer (to determine the best day for transfers, which can vary depending on when people typically give to your ministry check out this resource Transferring Online Giving to Your Church ).
- When changing the Transfer Day, ensure that there is a minimum of 48 hours prior to the day you are changing the transfers to, so that our processor can ensure that there won't be a delay on your pending transfers. (e.g. If I want my Transfer Day to be Thursday, I will have to make that change no later than Tuesday of that same week.)
You should get the following warning if you select a day within 48 hours of the current day.