There are times when you need to change an address for an entire family but you don't want to have to enter it for every family member. There is a way!
Update an Address and Have It Apply to All Family Members
- Navigate to the person you wish to edit.
- Click the gray header over the section you wish to edit.
- Make the desired address changes.
- Click Show More Options and make sure the Apply address changes to all family members is checked.
- Click the save button on the gray header to complete your changes.
Deleting Address Nuance
If you delete an address/home phone and have "Apply changes to entire family" selected, Breeze will not delete the address for the entire family - only for that individual.
This is intended functionality due to the below scenarios:
- A family has a baby. The baby is entered into Breeze, but the address is not added right away. If blank fields updated the entire family, this would remove the entire family's addresses and home phones.
- Someone moves away to college. They don't know the new address, so they just delete the current address. If blank fields updated the entire family, this would remove the entire family's addresses.
If you want to remove the address from the entire family, you will have to delete it from each individual profile.