Viewing Details for a Given Transfer
With Breeze managing your online giving, it is very easy to view the donations that make up a given deposit into your bank account.1 Breeze will show you specific details relating to each transfer such as gross amounts, transaction fees, and net amounts. To view this:
- Navigate to "More > Contributions > Online Giving."
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the green "Transfer Settings" button and select "Transfer History."
- Find the transfer you'd like details for and click on the number of payments in that transfer to bring up the transfer's details.
Searching for Contributions within a Given Transfer
If you'd prefer to run a search within Breeze for certain criteria, including by transfer date, you can do the following.1
- Navigate to "More > Contributions > Search."
- On the filter near the top, select "More" and add the "Transfers" search criteria to the list.
- Click "Transfers" and select the transfer(s) you'd like to see details for.
- The payments the transfer(s) consist of will appear in the search results.