Viewing Details for a Given Transfer
With Breeze managing your online giving, it is very easy to view the donations that make up a given deposit into your bank account.1 Breeze will show you specific details relating to each transfer such as gross amounts, transaction fees, and net amounts. To view this:
- Navigate to "More > Contributions > Online Giving."
- Click the green button in the top right corner, "Transfer History."
- Find the transfer you'd like details for and click on the number of payments in that transfer to bring up the transfer's details.
Searching for Contributions within a Given Transfer
If you'd prefer to run a search within Breeze for certain criteria, including by transfer date, you can do the following.1
- Navigate to "More > Contributions > Reports."
- On the filter near the top, select "More" and add the "Transfers" search criteria to the list.
- Click "Transfers" and select the transfer(s) you'd like to see details for.
- The payments the transfer(s) consist of will appear in the search results.
Transfer Time Zone Note:
When exporting the transfer report to Excel, the report will show in UTC time zone rather than the time zone set within your Breeze account.
This can cause some differences in reconciliation when donors give late in the evening causing it to be next day in UTC.