Sharing Your Online Giving Page
When you enable online giving with Breeze, we'll provide you a web address that you can link to from your home page, share with others via email or social media, and even embed right on your website so your users have a completely seamless experience. To share your online giving page:
- Navigate to "More > Contributions > Online Giving."
- Click the "Share" button in the upper right on the yellow bar that contains your online giving page address.
- Use one of the three available options:
- Giving Page Address - A link you can email with others or post on social media. Donors can click the link to give to your church.
- Link from Website - Code that your web developer can use to create a "Give" button directly on your church website.
- Embed in Website - Embed the giving form directly on your website for a seamless donation experience so the donor never has to leave your site. Note that we highly recommend installing an SSL certificate (https) on your site prior to using this option. You can use the simple version of the embed code, or, if you're looking for more custom options, see the advanced version. Information on that is below.
Advanced vs Simple Options for Choosing to Embed by Website
The "Simple" code will read something like this:
<div id="breeze_giving_embed" data-subdomain="SUBDOMAIN"></div>
The "Advanced" code will be customizable and start with a look like this:
<div id="breeze_giving_embed" data-subdomain="SUBDOMAIN" data-width="100%" data-background_color="fffff" data-text_color="000" data-donate_button_background_color="777777" data-donate_button_text_color="ffffff" data-fund_id="" data-frequency="" data-amount=""></div>
When using the advanced code, here is what each section represents:
|data-subdomain||Your Breeze account's subdomain|
|data-width||The width of the giving section|
|data-background_color||The giving screen's background color|
|data-text_color||The giving screen's text color|
|data-donate_button_background_color||The donate button's background color|
|data-donate_button_text_color||The donate button's text color|
|data-fund_id||The fund ID can be viewed by navigating to "Contributions > Funds", clicking on the desired fund, and looking at the ID in the URL. When this option is used, the selected fund becomes the only fund that can be given to from that giving page.|
|data-frequency||W = weekly
2W = every 2 weeks
M = monthly
Y = yearly