In order to permanently remove a picture from a person's profile, they must first have a new picture to replace the old.
To add a new picture:
- Navigate to that person's profile.
- Click on the image box at the top.
- Click "Upload Image" and select the image you want to upload.
- Crop the image to the appropriate size and save the change.
After you've added in a new profile picture, follow these steps to delete the old picture:
- Click on the image box at the top
- Click "manage pictures" in the bottom left corner
- Click the red "x" on the picture that you would like to remove
If you would like to permanently delete a profile picture but do not have a new one to put in its place there are two primary options:
1. Upload a generic new image in its place such as this image here:
2. If you would like to allow your members to edit their own pictures, after you have given them access in the roles section then you can add an image like the one below which will show your users how to upload their own photo.