Deleting a User
If you are wanting to delete a user from accessing the Breeze database, you can follow the steps below. This will not delete the user's profile information from the system. It will only delete the user from having access.
- Navigate to the Account Settings() on the top right
- Choose Users and Roles.
- On the left side of the screen select Users.
- Find the user that you would like to delete.
- Choose the "x" to the right of their name (located beside the pencil icon).
You can delete a user from the "Member" section in Users and Roles if the Profile was attached to the User.
- Navigate to the Account Settings() on the top right.
- Select Users and Roles.
- On the left hand side click Members
- Find the Member you would like to remove from using Breeze and click Deactivate Account.
If the member profile was connected to multiple users, it will remove ALL of the users.
Restore a Deleted Users
Accidents happen. Unfortunately, there is no way to "Undo" or "Restore" a deleted User within Breeze. Once they are deleted, they are gone from the system. All of the previous information stored with this user, specifically as related to the Log of Changes / Audit Trail will now show the action taking place by a deleted user.
The best recommendation in moving forward, would be to Create a New User and make sure to Assign the desired Role to this new User. You will then want to make the user aware of this change so that they will have the new credentials to log in.