Many churches and ministries desire to track annual trends for reporting and planning purposes. Some of these reports might include negative associations, like the number of people who have left a ministry or the number of funerals in a given timeframe. These people are usually archived in Breeze, and therefore require some additional work to create a helpful reporting system.
Create Profile Fields for Reporting on Archived People
- We'll need to first make the appropriate Profile Fields in order to have data to report from. This might include a date field as well as a "Text" field for additional notes.
- Navigate to "Account Settings () > Profile Fields"
- Drag the "Date" field from the left and drop within the section you desire.
- Rename the field to the name you desire. Perhaps something like "Archived Date."
- Optional: Drag the "Text" (or "Notes") field underneath the newly created "Archived Date" and rename this field something like "Archived Notes."
- Click "Save Changes"
Create Report of Archived People
Before you archive a person (or family), you may want to edit their profile to include this "Archive Date" as well as any notes that might be included. For this example, Fred Flintstone may have left his church because he moved. You might include that in the new "Text" or "Notes" field you created below the "Archived Date."
- Select the "People" tab from the top right.
- On the left, click "Show More Filter Options."
- Select the "Archived Date" and choose the appropriate reporting range.
- Under the "Other" section, choose "Archived."
- Select your preference of "Archived"
- This will now give you the ability to view these archived people and export this information as needed