People love to utilize the phone number search feature in Breeze! This helps you find specific people who match a certain phone number criteria!
- Select the "People" tab on top.
- On the left, click "Show More Filter Options."
- Find the "Phone" dropdown and begin entering a partial or full phone number.
- This will bring up a list of people containing those string of numbers!
For additional functionality, you can use the following characters for special searches:
- Asterisk (*) = Searches for everyone who has any data in this field. Entering an * will find everyone with a phone number in Breeze!
- Exclamation Mark (!) = Searches for everyone who has no data in this field. Entering the "!" into the "Phone" field will find everyone without a phone number in Breeze :)
- Asterisk(*) + Text = Treats the asterisk as a wildcard. For example, if you wanted to find everyone with a phone number with area code "555" simply enter 555*.