When a Breeze account is first established, by default, the very first username & password that is created at signup is established as the “Primary Contact”. This is an individual, acting on behalf of the "Organization" (ie. the Church), having full authority to enter into a binding contract on behalf of the Organization, that registers with the Service.
What does this mean?
We recommend the primary contact being someone you trust. This user will be the primary point of contact between your church and Breeze. Billing Issue alerts, Online Giving Issues, and important updates about your account will be sent to the email address associated with this user.
Primary Contact FAQs
- Breeze accounts can have only one primary contact designated.
- Primary Contacts do not have to be an Admin on the account.
- The Primary Contact is the only person who can assign someone else as the Primary Contact on the account. * Here is how you can change the Primary Contact on your Breeze Account
- The Primary Contact is the only person who can cancel the Breeze subscription.
- The Primary Contact will receive alerts from time to time that can contain contribution information, (ie, givers name and amount of gift) regardless of if the Role assigned to the user has access to contributions or not.
Notifications Received by Primary Contact:
Billing Issue Notifications:
- If the monthly Breeze subscription fails to process, the Primary Contact will be emailed to be notified of this.
- If the account is suspended due to a lack of payments, the Primary Contact will be emailed to be notified of this.
Giving Issue Notifications:
- If an Online Recurring Gift Fails to process the Primary Contact will be emailed (email includes the name of the contributor, amount of gift, and information regarding payment details)
- If there is an issue with the transfer to your bank account for Online Giving the Primary Contact will be emailed.
- If someone disputes a charge the Primary Contact will be emailed.
- When we release new features or are making changes to existing features, we will alert the Primary Contact.
*If the Primary Contact is no longer with the church:
Breeze will need written instructions from the church (or organization),
signed by the Chief Executive, that outlines the wishes for the change of
Primary Contact from one person to another.
This can be emailed to email@example.com in as a scanned attachment