Enhance Your Mailing Experience: Print Labels with Envelope Numbers Using Breeze. Learn how to customize mailing labels with envelope numbers for your church community effortlessly. Explore step-by-step instructions tailored to church admins, ensuring a seamless printing process.
Do you need to print mailing labels that include your envelope numbers in giving transactions? No problem! This can be done with a few steps.
Steps to Take
- First, we will need to create a Customized Profile Field, if you do not already have one. We recommend using a "Text" field and calling it Envelope Number.
- Download your current Envelope Numbers to Excel by going to Giving > Select the More Down Arrow > Envelopes > "Download as Excel"1
- Open the file that was just downloaded and simply save it as a .CSV file.
- Now Bulk Update People by navigating to More > Tasks > Import (on the left side) > Update People > Download Template File.
- Copy the needed Column Titles from the Update People Template File to the Envelope Numbers file you Downloaded as Excel and Paste it into the corresponding fields. Save the Download as Excel Envelope Number File as a .CSV
- Click the Import Updated People found in Bulk Tasks > Update People > Import (on the left side) > Update People > Import Updated People Button.
- Now that your members with envelope numbers have this number stored on their profile, we can easily Create Mailing Labels. Navigate to People > Filters > Envelope Number > Place an * in the text box (this will populate a list of all of your members with envelope numbers). From here, you will choose Export in the action panel > Mailing Labels > Custom > Include the Field "Envelope Number" and Download.