A check in station can be one of the best places to update photos for an individual. When running on a mobile device with a camera, you can use the check in page to update photos. This will prompt the device's camera to take a picture.
If on a laptop or desktop, the prompt will allow you to select a file from your computer. This can be helpful especially if you're putting a lot of pictures in place that you already have on your computer as it bypasses the cropping step.
- Start by going into an event, and select "Event Settings." Towards the way bottom, there is an option called "Enable Thumbnail Picture Updating." Then you'll want to "Save Changes."
- Navigate to the check in page for any event (after you have adjusted the settings in step 1).
- Tap the thumbnail image of any individual. 1
- This will launch the native camera app (or file selection window) on the device. 2
- Take a picture or select an existing picture and it will automatically be cropped and resized to fit the Breeze standard.
2 If on a laptop/desktop, you'll see a file selection prompt instead. You're welcome to select the file from your computer. Using this feature to update a large quantity of photos can be a helpful time saver.