If you'd prefer to use an alternate payment platform (i.e. not the built-in Breeze payments system), Breeze allows churches to receive money through third-party payment providers and have those donations show up within Breeze. We have two types of integration:
Automated integration means that the donations show up automatically within Breeze when the donor gives a gift. Some payment processors must be used with Breeze's Third-Party giving page. Third-parties that have automated integration are:
|Continue to Give|
Manual IntegrationManual integration means that the church can export a file from the third party donation system and import that file into Breeze (view specific steps). This can be done however often the church desires (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc). Third parties that have manual integration are:
* Third parties with this symbol, in addition to being used for online giving, can also be integrated with Forms to accept registration and other form payments.
When you integrate from a Third Party donation system, we simply receive information from what they push over. In an effort to ensure that you receive the best support possible, if you notice any issues with your manual integration file, please reach out to them directly. They will be well equipped to assist you in this area. Swipe credit card processing is not currently supported by Breeze. EFT is not available at this time.
Setting Up a Third Party Automated Integration:
- Go to More > Contributions
- Select "Online Giving from the options on the left
- Scroll to the bottom of the Online Giving page and click "Third Party Giving Page" where it says "Prefer to use a third party online giving option? Switch to our third party giving page."
- Choose your giving method and follow the directions for the automated processor you're looking to integrate