Users are able to create forms to accept payments. By default, forms use Breeze's built-in payments platform which requires no setup beforehand.1 To accept payments:
- Navigate to "More > Forms."
- Click to "Create New Form."
- Select "Registration" as the type of form you want to create.
- Click the "Payment" field to modify the amount.1
- If you'd like to modify which fund the form payment should go into or which processor is used2, click "Go to Settings" in the bottom left and then "Show More Options."
- Make your changes and click "Update Form."
1The amount can be:
a. a numeric amount such as $10
b. a blank which will then prompt the user to enter an amount
c. 0 which will bypass the payment section altogether (helpful if including multiple payment options and one should be "Pay Later")
2 Payments through forms can be processed by Breeze, PayPal, or Stripe
Here is an example of the different payment methods:
Here is what those payment methods look like from the view of the form: