To add new people while on the check in page, use the following option that best fits your scenario:
- When in the check in page, click the plus icon on the top right.
- A panel will pop up asking for the person's information (you can customize what information is being asked for in the event's settings)
- Begin typing the person's name. If the person is already in the database, a box will pop up allowing you to select that person from a list
- If the person isn't already in the database, finish adding their information and click to check them in.
- Note: If the event is tag specific, the last option will ask which tag you would like to add them to for the check in process.
- When in the check in page, click the plus icon on the top right
- A panel will slide out asking for the person's information (you can customize what information is being asked for in the event's settings)
- After you've entered the information for the first person in the family, click the dotted box to the right "Add Family Member".
- Fill out the next family member's information
- Repeat for as many family members as are needed (up to 11 at one time)
- Once all the names and information has been entered, click "Add" to check in eligible individual and create profiles for each person.
- Note: If the event is tag specific, choose which tag eligible individuals should be listed in to be checked in. If you are entering information for an individual that does not need to be checked in, choose "Add without checking in"
Tip: First add family members who require name-tags to be printed first, followed by parents/guardians who don't (if parents are added first, the name-tag won't automatically be printed for the child(ren) when clicking "Add".
A limit of 7 family members (2 adults and 5 children) currently exists when adding visitors into Breeze via the check in page.
Add Headcount (Anonymous)
If someone is attending an event who is not already in your database and you don't wish to add that person into your database, you can check them in anonymously. This allows users to record accurate attendance numbers without adding the person to the database. For details on how to add someone anonymously, see Tracking Attendance With Total People Rather Than Individuals.
If only people in certain tags are eligible to check into the event, Breeze will force newly added people to be assigned to one of the eligible tags so that they will show up on the list in the future.
If your event is set to "Form Respondents," you will see newly added people in the "Attenders" tab of your event, but not showing as eligible for the event still since they did not fill out a form. To remove check-in data for these newly added people, you'll need to change the eligibility to "Everyone" to uncheck their boxes.